Call for Interns
The Institute for is looking for at least five (5) interns who can perform the following roles effectively and efficiently. The clustering of roles and assignments will be different per intern.
- Research support: desk research; literature review; data consolidation and processing (qualitative and quantitative methods); interview and FGD support; transcriptions
- Knowledge management: development of databases, document organization
- Creatives: website upgrades assistance; development of public information materials
In carrying out these duties, the interns’ work will be supervised and supported as follows:
- The interns will be assigned to specific projects in the the Institute.
- The interns’ work time will be logged on an output-basis. This means that the interns may not be asked to report regularly to the office. However, the interns will meet with their respective supervisors at least once a week for reporting and alignment of work.
- The Institute will cover for all expenses incurred directly related to the interns’ assignments, such as transportation for interviews, data acquisition.
- Additional requirements by colleges and universities can be provided as needed.
The Institute will welcome interns from June 1, 2018 onwards.
To apply for the internship program, kindly submit (a) a letter of intent containing a professional statement, intended starting date, and personal contact details, (b) CV with picture, (c) if applicable, list of requirements of the student’s college/university, to firstname.lastname@example.org.