Part-time job | Competitive salary package | Flexible working hours
Work on an international organization-funded innovative outreach project
The project will run for six (6) months elevating governance awareness and engagement among the youth through debates, discussions and analysis leading to the midterm elections in 2019. Project components will include network building, creative communication campaigns (i.e. vlogs, prints), and information drive in local schools.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate and liaise with partners, networks, and contracted service providers
- Assist in the production of informative vlogs as key component of the project
- Assist in project financial management (procurement, financial report preparation, etc.)
- Organize school events and provide logistical on-site support to Project Team
- Other duties relevant to the project
- At least one (1) year work experience in project management; Communication degree/background is an advantage
- Must be knowledgeable on stakeholders’ management (government and civil society organizations)
- Sharp time management skills
- Attention to detail and project schedules
- Basic background in finance and accounting
- Willing to travel outside Metro Manila
Interested applicants may send their application letter and curriculum vitae with recent ID picture to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for submission of application is on June 8, 2018.